|Selby Age Friendly Community Planning Event
10am – 12 Noon Thursday 23rd May 2019
Portholme Church Hall, Portholme Road, Selby YO8 4QH
A light lunch will be available from 12 Noon
(Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements)
If transport is an issue please let us know and we will try to help.
Age UK Selby Over 50’s Forum, North Yorkshire County Council and partners have been working together to look at how North Yorkshire can become an age friendly community.
We would like to hear your views about:
- What is working well in Selby to make it age friendly?
- What could be done to improve this area to make it more age friendly?
This is an opportunity for you to have your say at the start of a process that must be led by older people and should result in an improved environment for us all to age in an age friendly community. At the event we will look at a range of topics such as transport, housing, respect, communication, employment and community and health services. Feedback from the event will help us to plan for the future.
The event is open to anyone over 50 and to representatives of organisations that provide services, help or advice to older people.
To book a place you can either:
- Register Online: https://consult.northyorks.gov.uk/snapwebhost/s.asp?k=155378181658
- Phone: 01609 535750 / 01609 536897
- Email: HASBusinessSupportCH@northyorks.gov.uk
- Write to: HAS Business Support, North Block, NYCC, County Hall, Northallerton, DL7 8DD.
We look forward to seeing you there.