We are emailing you from Horton Community Café in the Selby District to update you on our forthcoming activities for June. Please find programme attached.
In summary, days & times of all of our current sessions are now:
- Hambleton Village Hall – Tuesdays; Fortnightly; 10.30am – 12:30pm
- Grove House, South Milford – Tuesdays; Fortnightly; 1 – 4pm
- Eggborough Methodist Church – Wednesdays; Weekly; 10am – 12pm
- Coultish Centre, Selby – Wednesdays; Weekly; 1 – 4pm (Including South Yorkshire Credit Union Outreach Point & Housing Related Support Drop-In)
- Calcaria House, Tadcaster – Thursdays; Weekly; 1 – 4pm
Please note that Paul Halmshaw has now left Horton Housing for pastures new, and the Community Cafes are temporarily being delivered by Ailish Whitehouse. Ailish can be contacted on the same details as previously; 07525667905.
Please also note we are no longer running the Community Café at the Cunliffe Centre, and the closure of all Cafes with the exception of the Selby Community Café week commencing 25th June.
The closure of the Community Café at the Cunliffe Centre is a permanent closure, however all other closures are for week commencing 25th June only.
If you would like anymore information, either about referring into the project, or working in partnership, or would like us to visit your service to talk more about Horton Community Cafe, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Also, for those of you who work across North Yorkshire, or have counterparts elsewhere in the county, we are also delivering our Community Cafe project in the Craven District of North Yorkshire. Please contact us for more information, or alternatively take a look at our website: http://www.hortonhousing.co.uk/service-detail.asp?Service=67&L=4&S=0&C=0
Thanks for your support.
Scheme Manager – Craven & Horton Community Cafes (Selby & Craven)
Horton Housing Association
Tel: 01756 794882