We have spaces available in all groups at the moment and are actively encouraging enquiries and referrals:
· Mixed Media Arts – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm
· Photography – Mondays and Wednesdays at 3pm
· History – Mondays and Wednesdays at 10am
· Creative Writing – Mondays and Fridays at 11am
· Music and Mindfulness – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10.30am
· Singing and Songwriting – Mondays and Wednesdays at 10.30am
· Visual Arts – Mondays at 11am and Tuesdays at 2pm
Some of these groups are scheduled to start within the next couple of weeks so, anyone referred could be enjoying and benefitting from taking part sooner than you know.
To be eligible people need to be aged over 50 years and have access to a device and broadband connection. We need no more than a name and phone number, shared with consent and we can explain the detail of how the service works and will ensure 1:1 support, through one of our Digital Buddies, to get set-up and logged in to the online sessions.
More information about each course is available. If you would like to know any more about the content of sessions, how the service works, the benefits of taking part, or what else we have coming up, please do not hesitate to get in touch or have a look at our website and social media channels.
We look forward to hearing from you!