The North Yorkshire NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
The NHS Complaints Advocacy Service in North Yorkshire is provided by Cloverleaf Advocacy.
The NHS Complaints advocacy service is for those who wish to have support to make a Complaint about a service they have received from the NHS.
- explain the NHS complaints process
- help you to identify your options and who to complain to
- help you with forms, writing letters and emails
- help you to explain your concerns and go to meetings with you regarding your complaint
- help you to progress your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman if it cannot be resolved by the NHS complaints process
Location and Contact Details
The NHS works hard to provide a high quality service but sometimes things do go wrong and people may wish to raise a complaint.
NHS services include hospitals, doctors, dentists, pharmacists, ambulances and opticians. These services can be delivered in hospitals or in the community and include NHS funded nursing homes.
An advocate will support people through the NHS complaints procedure. Their role is to provide people with information and explain the options which may be available to them in relation to the NHS complaints procedure. Advocates will not make choices or decisions for people or investigate complaints on their behalf.
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Answerphone at other times.