Craven College – Positive Progressions
Are you currently unemployed and looking for work?
Would you like one-to-one support to help you move closer to employment?
Do you live in the Selby area?
Positive Progressions works with families and children and is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund.
The Project offers long-term support to help you gain the skills and confidence you need to make it easier for you to move into employment or further training.
You will work closely with one of our Keyworkers, who will help you identify your needs and support you in reaching your individual goals.
We can support you with:
- Confidence building and wellbeing
- Finding the best training courses
- Managing finances and debt advice
- Employability skills
- Volunteering and work experience
- Gaining qualifications in English and Maths
Location and Contact Details