IHL Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles
We’re a Sports, Leisure Culture Trust and registered charity. We have contracts with local authorities in Selby, Wigan and Cannock Chase.
- Move It Lose It (free adult weight management programme)
- GP Exercise Referral Scheme
- Active After Cancer Programme
- Health Walks
- Back to Sport
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Leisure centre gym memberships
- Active Camps programme (for children during school holidays)
- Indoor Adventure Summit activities including: indoor climbing wall; adventure play; areal trek; indoor and outdoor skate park; bowling and a bar area/restaurant
Location and Contact Details
At Inspiring healthy lifestyles we believe everyone can live a healthier, happier life through greater activity and creativity.
That’s why since 2003 Inspiring healthy lifestyles has worked hard to inspire people to make better lifestyle choices.
A social enterprise and charitable trust working in Wigan (Greater Manchester), Selby (Yorkshire) and Cannock Chase, (Staffordshire), we aim to provide the very best in leisure and culture, creating opportunities for people to change their lives, investing in facilities and adding value for public benefit.
Our philosophy is simple: Be active, creative and healthy.
We believe if everyone starts well, lives well and ages well, the quality of all our lives, and society in general, will be enriched.
To our communities Inspiring healthy lifestyles is a partner for life, working for local authorities but inspiring people whatever their age or ability.
We work on behalf of local authorities delivering a wide range of leisure and cultural services from theatres to parks, and arts programmes to leisure centres.